December 20th, 2018
Carnaval Sztukmistrzów is now part of Circus Next Platform
Carnaval Sztukmistrzów (Workshops of Culture in Lublin) have partnered up with the international platform Circus Next. It means that contemporary circus artists from Poland can now take part in the next edition of the project.
“CircusNext PLaTFoRM” is a platform supporting the creation and development of contemporary circus in Europe through financial, residential, administrative, production and mentoring of selected formal and informal groups as well as individual artists. In May 2019, Polish artists will be able to submit their ideas for show. Be sure to follow our website, where we will soon post detailed information concerning the application process and the next stages of the selection process.
The six laureates in 2018 were:
- Joel Marti & Pablo Molina – Random (Spain),
- Laura Murphy – Contra (United Kingdom),
- Familiar Faces – Surface (the Netherlands),
- Collectif Rafale – Sanctuaire Sauvage (Belgium),
- Andrea Salustri – Polystyrene Research (Germany)
- Mismo Nismo – NOise Circus (Slovenia).
More information about the platform: CIRCUS NEXT.